- LED central wavelength and its uniformity
- Within one single wafer
- Wafer to wafer in the batch
- Chemical composition of InGaN well layers and their repeatability
- Short and long-term drifts of the central WL and its uniformity
- Local effective surface temperature on the wafers during the film growth
- Film material band-gap, uniformity, homogeneity, time drift
By using AccuStrata’s technology for HB-LED, the customer can increase its total yield by 10-14% or epitaxy yield by 60%.
AccuStrata’s technology saves $0.022 per 1 mm sq. LED chip, which translates to over $450,000 annual saving for one MOCVD epitaxy reactor, or over $22 million annual saving for LED manufacturer with an average of 50 MOCVD reactors.